AFL Club
Essendon
Final Side until Round 1 teams

Curran * , Khawaja , Lynn , Morris * , Peirson (WK) / Heazlett , Green *

Philippe (WK) / Nevill (WK)

Cutting * , O'Keefe , Sams * , Steyn , Laughlin / Holland , Mennie

$ 6,900.00

Peirson obviously the weak link
not overly excited about Laughlin but he can be easily traded to Stanlake in Round 2/3.

Trade Targets in Round 2/3 :-

Carey , Rashid Khan , Stanlake
Turner + ??? + ???
I call BS!

You won’t be able to help yourself ;)

AFL Club
GWS Giants
Final Side until Round 1 teams

Curran * , Khawaja , Lynn , Morris * , Peirson (WK) / Heazlett , Green *

Philippe (WK) / Nevill (WK)

Cutting * , O'Keefe , Sams * , Steyn , Laughlin / Holland , Mennie

$ 6,900.00

Peirson obviously the weak link
not overly excited about Laughlin but he can be easily traded to Stanlake in Round 2/3.

Trade Targets in Round 2/3 :-

Carey , Rashid Khan , Stanlake
Turner + ??? + ???
What's the * above some player's names mean?

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
If he bats at 6 or lower and only bowls one over will he really be worth playing in a DGW? You can easily start him as an NPR because of his price but for now I'm not going to count him as playable on field in the DGW.
It’s hard to know how good he is and what his role is at this stage. But he has been in strong domestic form with the bat so I think I’m comfortable playing him in the DGW wherever he bats. If the Scorchers top order is that good that he doesn’t bat then so be it but without SMarsh at the top, he should get his chances. Bowling is just a bonus.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Does anybody have an opinion on whether Wes Agar will play the Strikers’ first game?

Like his price for a spot on the bench but would truly suck if he doesn’t get named.
Based on domestic Marsh Cup form he should have first crack at Laughlin's place , his JS should be even greater if Neser is not released from the Test Squad.

They could however choose any out of Agar , Conway , O'Connor , Valente depending on venue , matchups etc etc.

Be very surprised if he is not chosen though.

AFL Club
Adelaide
I’ve slotted him in on the bench. Looking increasingly likely that neither Sutherland or McGurk will play round 1 plus JS would be shaky anyway so have replaced one of them with Ashraf.
Yes it's looking tougher to field that team full of $170K+ DGW players. OR tougher to have the luxury of Carey on the bench to start.