Discussion BBL|09 SuperCoach BBL In Game Discussion

AFL Club
Collingwood
Have just emailed the ECB to find out when they are announcing the Squads for South Africa & the Lions tour to Australia.

Have also emailed Cricket Australia asking when the ODI Squad is getting announced and a expected departure date to India.

Will update if and when I get a reply.

AFL Club
Collingwood
It seems strange that they let him sit in teams that already picked him. Maybe they don't think people would want to keep him but as a permanent donut he's an option. You don't think trying for a price rise on Pierson or Nielsen is worth it instead?
Same thing happens in their EPL , IPL & NFL games they run , at the time the game opened Nevill was available to select , so not sure why or others who picked him initially should then be penalised when the Sixers revoked his contract.

Was originally going to use Paine who was never going to play the Big Bash , but the organisers were to clever for that.

More than happy to use him as a VC/C loop wherever possible (used a similar plan in the RDT IPL comp which worked) haven't looked into the entire draw to see how many times I can use it to my advantage.

I have also "piggy backed" him with Philippe so god forbid if he gets injured then maybe Nevill comes in as IRP (or maybe it is Baxter Holt or another keeper from Grade cricket).

AFL Club
Adelaide
Same thing happens in their EPL , IPL & NFL games they run , at the time the game opened Nevill was available to select , so not sure why or others who picked him initially should then be penalised when the Sixers revoked his contract.
I understand from your perspective it's a penalty if he is withdrawn but on the other hand those that started their teams later miss out and are disadvantaged if they see that the Neville $62K perma-donut is a useful thing but now can't access it. Obviously you aren't rushing to exit him but I can't even select him.

They probably haven't thought it through about it assuming everyone would dump him which clearly is not the case, or the software can't force him out of existing sides because then people have incomplete sides.

It's an anomaly. TBH the right answer I think was to leave him in the game for everyone.

AFL Club
Collingwood
I understand from your perspective it's a penalty if he is withdrawn but on the other hand those that started their teams later miss out and are disadvantaged if they see that the Neville $62K perma-donut is a useful thing but now can't access it.

They probably haven't thought about it assuming everyone would dump him which clearly is not the case.
Fair point.

Think last season Parkinson (Stars) was available all season to pick and he was $ 42k even though it was announced before the start of the season he was injured.

Squads need to be finalised December 6th , so that is probably too late to open the completion , & then just add IRP/LRP as they are announced.

I know in their IPL comp though they have added new players after they have played which is even worse.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Fair point.

Think last season Parkinson (Stars) was available all season to pick and he was $ 42k even though it was announced before the start of the season he was injured.

Squads need to be finalised December 6th , so that is probably too late to open the completion , & then just add IRP/LRP as they are announced.

I know in their IPL comp though they have added new players after they have played which is even worse.
In NBL fantasy the players stay in the game even once they are flicked by their team. But that's once they have accumulated scores and so you probably can't then make them disappear like they never played.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Out of interest, what is an IRP or LRP?

I’m familiar with DGR/SGR - are there any other common acronyms we should be on top of?

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
More than happy to use him as a VC/C loop wherever possible (used a similar plan in the RDT IPL comp which worked) haven't looked into the entire draw to see how many times I can use it to my advantage.
From the table below, it looks like Neville can be useful as a VC loop for all bar Rounds 6,7,10&13 where the Sixers plays the first game of the round.

1575522901667.png

AFL Club
Collingwood
From the table below, it looks like Neville can be useful as a VC loop for all bar Rounds 6,7,10&13 where the Sixers plays the first game of the round.

View attachment 13110
Thanks for that very much appreciated.

Round 1 - Cutting/Lynnsanity VC
Round 2 , 3 , 4 - RK19 VC
Round 5 - a ? as VC

and I will stop right there ?

Was originally going to use Paine who was never going to play the Big Bash , but the organisers were to clever for that.

I have also "piggy backed" him with Philippe so god forbid if he gets injured then maybe Nevill comes in as IRP (or maybe it is Baxter Holt or another keeper from Grade cricket).
I think this situation is different because the Sixers took him off their list in order to get Steve Smith

AFL Club
Collingwood
I think this situation is different because the Sixers took him off their list in order to get Steve Smith
I guess they need to look more closely at what players are available to select then when they open the competition up for people to join and start selecting their sides or wait until final squads are confirmed before opening the comp.