• Less than 2000

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
:unsure:o_O:LOL:

I know bringing them in doesn’t make a great deal of sense but they’re scoring so well and priced so cheaply, it’s almost a negating move at this stage.
Oh it does make sense due to FOMO. I was just highlighting the conflicted part of you. Haha.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Was unlucky to miss out last week. Well deserved this week. What a superstar!
I like it .. very well deserved too !! watched that game and he looked way better than I envisaged ...

I see them copping a bit of flak in the media for the loss but think some people have very short memories ... all rebuilds start somewhere although some may see this as rebilud upon a previous attempted rebuild but I actually don't mind most of their mix.

I understand there’s great proven scoring players that have been travelling well and a high percentage of teams do have them but gee, I just think surely they cannot keep this scintillating sc form. I.e, Travis boak, lachie Neale, jake loyd(even though proven), Brodie grundy(even though proven).....so early in the season and you could well say that surely it’s impossible that these players cannot keep this personal best form up...!this being having these players early in has you high up in the rankings. Thoughts anyone?

Last edited:
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I was kinda banking on him copping the De Boer tag to see his price plummet into the low 500’s in a couple of weeks.

If he misses, it probably makes the decision to trade him last week the right one though.
The tags don’t really matter for these blokes. Fyfe and Cripps are untaggable imo.

Hoping he misses after trading him to Libba last week.

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
I understand there’s great proven scoring players that have been travelling well and a high percentage of teams do have them but gee, I just think surely they cannot keep this scintillating sc form. I.e, Travis boak, lachie Neale, jake loyd(even though proven), Brodie grundy(even though proven).....so early in the season and you could well say that surely it’s impossible that these players cannot keep this personal best form up...!this being having these players early in has you high up in the rankings. Thoughts anyone?
https://supercoachscores.com/threads/rnd-5-anatomy-daedalus-and-sisyphus-rock.4088/

AFL Club
West Coast
Just a heads up for those who already have or are considering trading in Josh Rotham... Don't be disappointed to see him only play limited games from here on in. 6,671 have traded him in already (2nd most traded in player this week) and he's not even assured of playing this weekend with Jetta likely returning let alone a chunck of games to make us cash.

I know he has looked really good and that 98 looks real juicy... But he is only covering for injuries. You have been warned.