Strategy Round 9: Trades

AFL Club
West Coast
How are people going on the path to full premo?

After Petracca this round, and another 2 in Rd 10 I'll still need to find another 4

I can see a path to 2 of them, but the last 2 will be a real struggle with generating the cash.
I have 3 rookies on the field to upgrade - McPherson, Pickett & Rankine.

McPherson to maybe Stewart in a couple of weeks, would like to get Duncan when he has bottomed out but depends on if Pickett can keep producing big scores like last night! I have B Smith in my mids currently so will swing him into the fwds once Rankine is maxed out & needing upgrading.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Rivers now appears dead weight. I have no cover in the backline. Trade him for Ling or Watson?

Steuby

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Want to trade out Ceglar (since he's not named ruck) -> Geodude / Big O

AFL Club
Essendon
I need to trade 2 of Hill, Brander and McInerney to Ling and Close. Which 2 would you trade? Need to do it in the next 57 minutes.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Can’t quite decide on Hill or Taylor out for Trac.
Taylor out gives me a chance to Loop Geodude tonight so I’m leaning that way. Has there been any news on Hill?

AFL Club
Essendon
I think McInerney and Brander, Hill will play once fit but the other 2 can't seem to get picked
Thanks bloke, I was thinking along the same lines. Wanted to trade Hill for the extra 30k but I reckon losing some deadweight is worth 30k.

I need to grab a rookie (on top of Close & Draper) either this week or next week.

Should I get Ling this week or get 1 of Ballenden/Skinner next week? I have to make my decision before Essendon v Brisbane starts tomorrow.