SCS A-League Fantasy League & Discussion

THCLT

AFL Club
North Melb.
Me +12 my opponent Tratt. But if it's a tie I win. An Adelaide goal would help big time.
Tratt is a beast at accumulating CBI points so I think you definitely need an Adelaide goal to keep his score down.

Bomber18

Dual Brownlow Medalist
AFL Club
Essendon
Ended up winning 94 - 86. It seems SFC is on 86, not sure whether he lost 2 points or whether I misread his initial score!

Pity THCLT had a down week too.

THCLT

AFL Club
North Melb.
WTF is wrong with FINKLER!!! Has started on the bench for the 4th game straight.:mad:

Bomber18

Dual Brownlow Medalist
AFL Club
Essendon
WTF is wrong with FINKLER!!! Has started on the bench for the 4th game straight.:mad:
You are doing very well except for him!

I've been knocked out by 6 points in the eliminator. Needed more from my MBC players.

THCLT

AFL Club
North Melb.
Anyone care to shed some light...?

I'm currently tied in my eliminator, with my Baro's score v their H Ascroft (CCM). Straight after the game, I noticed Baro's score was registered as 9...this morning it has been reduced to 3. Melb V only conceded 1 goal and Baro played to whole game with no yellow cards. Should his score be at least 4 just for his AP points...?:confused:

MrMurdoch

300 Games Club
AFL Club
Collingwood

I'm currently tied in my eliminator, with my Baro's score v their H Ascroft (CCM). Straight after the game, I noticed Baro's score was registered as 9...this morning it has been reduced to 3. Melb V only conceded 1 goal and Baro played to whole game with no yellow cards. Should his score be at least 4 just for his AP points...?:confused:
Pretty sure Melbourne City's goal was changed to a Baro own goal, that might have something to do with it

THCLT

AFL Club
North Melb.
Pretty sure Melbourne City's goal was changed to a Baro own goal, that might have something to do with it
Oh really...I wasn't aware...dam if that was the case! Been having a bad run of own goal, penalty conceded and red card of late.

THCLT

AFL Club
North Melb.

Got lucky in the end as Ascroft started on the bench and never made it on the ground, home by 3 points.:)

Mr Young

Michael Tuck Club
AFL Club
Adelaide
Have to have a little whinge about how poor the A League website is for news! Previews are awful. Live commentary is a mash up of twitter posts.

This story on the Dean Bouzanis ban is literally a copy and paste of the dry tribunal report: Melbourne City goalkeeper handed lengthy ban I literally had to skim it 3 times to work out how long his ban was!

I guess they haven't dedicated or have many resources to run this but it's not good. One star.

bwright

Rising Star Nominee
AFL Club
Essendon
Haven't really paid enough attention to this comp until Eliminator kicked off. Castro got me through round 2 so starting to take a bit more notice now, is rolling lockout a thing for Thursday night games?