Strategy 2024: Round 13 Trades

AFL Club
West Coast
I'm hoping for:
Clohesy > Fisher
Sweet > W.Dawson
Steele > LDU

If McKercher sounds no good, I'll probably trade him over Clohesy and grab Neale over LDU. All I want is an update. They said they'd give one during their bye, but we didn't get one. Could do a Garcia downgrade instead of that last trade but Steele is going to go at some point and with no good rookies available it seems, why not this week? Garcia would likely go down to the new 102k DEF/MID Saad El-Hawli or one of the three 117k DEF/MIDs. Have to have a look at how good all of their fixtures are for looping.

Gets me up to 23 'keepers' including McKercher. Aiming for 24 keepers.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'm hoping for:
Clohesy > Fisher
Sweet > W.Dawson
Steele > LDU

If McKercher sounds no good, I'll probably trade him over Clohesy and grab Neale over LDU. All I want is an update. They said they'd give one during their bye, but we didn't get one. Could do a Garcia downgrade instead of that last trade but Steele is going to go at some point and with no good rookies available it seems, why not this week? Garcia would likely go down to the new 102k DEF/MID Saad El-Hawli or one of the three 117k DEF/MIDs. Have to have a look at how good all of their fixtures are for looping.

Gets me up to 23 'keepers' including McKercher. Aiming for 24 keepers.
Hopefully Garcia comes back this week, strong game in the two’s with 13 disposals, 13 tackles and a goal…

AFL Club
Melbourne
Hopefully Garcia comes back this week, strong game in the two’s with 13 disposals, 13 tackles and a goal…
Unfortunately not sure 13 touches in the twos will do the trick, despite the 13 tackles. His stats in the previous game were much stronger, Saints got pumped and he wasn't even in the 25!

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Will depend on prices but thinking
Out: Howes, Clohesy, Wilson
In: Dawson, 2 of Fisher/Heeney/Gulden

Assuming I have enough to afford the trades lol

AFL Club
Collingwood
Odds of Geordie Payne the number 1 pick in the mid-season draft getting picked immediately??? Last year Maric played in round 13 after going pick 1 in the mid-season draft, cant't remember if that was the first game he possibly could have played or the second.

AFL Club
Bulldogs
If you can afford it may I suggest Dawson from North? On the bubble and should play over the bye rounds.
Unlikely to need him and every dollar saved will help me keep a trade in hand.
Not sure he even lasts with the other Dawson due back.

Richmond will need a forward to replace Lefau and that could be Gray or Balta if they bring in Blight.

Last edited: