Position Forwards Discussion

Which forwards will you be starting outside of Danger/Heeney? (new poll 4/3/19)

• Gray $526k

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Mundy $521k

Votes: 17 13.5%
  • Menegola $543k

Votes: 18 14.3%
  • McLean $514k

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Kelly $506k

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • Boak $477k

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Billings $438k

Votes: 28 22.2%
  • Gresham $430k

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Worpel $396k

Votes: 20 15.9%
  • Greene $354k

Votes: 33 26.2%

• Total voters
AFL Club
Essendon
An interesting comparison ... averaged 113 for the first 5, and 81 after that.
That sort of break down in avg essentially highlights my point that he might require a trade out.

Gawn and Grundy games will really determine his success.

They also come at unfortunate timings for him in trying to get that spike in price.

Gawn/Preuss (possible <70), Jacobs, Mummy, NN/Vardy, Grundy (possible <80) Kreuzer then his bye. Price may stall.

Darkie

Vice Captain
AFL Club
Collingwood
That sort of break down in avg essentially highlights my point that he might require a trade out.

Gawn and Grundy games will really determine his success.

They also come at unfortunate timings for him in trying to get that spike in price.

Gawn/Preuss (possible <70), Jacobs, Mummy, NN/Vardy, Grundy (possible <80) Kreuzer then his bye. Price may stall.
I think you're in a great spot, in that you got him cheaper and have already received a good score from last round.

Personally I struggle with the idea that someone with 16 games of experience, and never more than 3 in a row, is going to score at keeper level until the end of the year.

I may well be wrong, but he'd be a high conviction pass from me.

stephen

400 Games Club
AFL Club
St Kilda
I think you're in a great spot, in that you got him cheaper and have already received a good score from last round.

Personally I struggle with the idea that someone with 16 games of experience, and never more than 3 in a row, is going to score at keeper level until the end of the year.

I may well be wrong, but he'd be a high conviction pass from me.
I am quite keen on Marshall but will probably have to skip him due to the arrival of ROB so I am buoyed by reading this and will happily say he was a high conviction pass for me too, if he doesn't quite make it. If he does, I can always blame you for putting me off him.

kakarot

200 Games Club
AFL Club
Carlton
I am quite keen on Marshall but will probably have to skip him due to the arrival of ROB so I am buoyed by reading this and will happily say he was a high conviction pass for me too, if he doesn't quite make it. If he does, I can always blame you for putting me off him.
And I can blame both of you, even if I'd already made up my mind not long after lockout to skip him anyway :p