Discussion Member Introductions and SCS Name/Avatar Meaning!

SCS Name: Toxic
Came about as I used to manage a manufacturing business that dealt with a lot of nasty chemicals, I then purchased an 18ft skiboat, stripped it, painted it black and renamed it TOXIC
The mighty pies, I'm shocked everyone doesn't have a magpie avatar
and I've been to lazy to change it 🤣

AFL Club
West Coast
SCS Name: Spots
Spots came about from a game I used to play called Boom Beach, my name in that game was Stripey which was the name of a cat my wife & I had (pre kids). To be funny, other guys in the game would call me Spots and ultimately I preferred that moniker for my online activities. I'm an Eagles fan living on the NSW/VIC border and don't get to many games with a wife & 3 kids 8 and under... took the 2 girls last year to their first game and was hoping to get the youngest (now 4) to his first game this season... would've been a couple of weeks ago.. Saints v Eagles
1586300636670.png
Avatar: As a lad growing up in Bendigo I originally was a Carlton fan but at 10 years old I switched to Eagles the year they joined the competition and haven't looked back. Nic Nat is one of my favourites to watch on the field. Prior to this avatar I think I had the WEG poster from the 2006 GF, a day I'll never forget and although I well and truly overpaid to get tickets that day I don't give a stuff!

AFL Club
Fremantle
SCS Name: Spots
Spots came about from a game I used to play called Boom Beach, my name in that game was Stripey which was the name of a cat my wife & I had (pre kids). To be funny, other guys in the game would call me Spots and ultimately I preferred that moniker for my online activities. I'm an Eagles fan living on the NSW/VIC border and don't get to many games with a wife & 3 kids 8 and under... took the 2 girls last year to their first game and was hoping to get the youngest (now 4) to his first game this season... would've been a couple of weeks ago.. Saints v Eagles
View attachment 16898
Avatar: As a lad growing up in Bendigo I originally was a Carlton fan but at 10 years old I switched to Eagles the year they joined the competition and haven't looked back. Nic Nat is one of my favourites to watch on the field. Prior to this avatar I think I had the WEG poster from the 2006 GF, a day I'll never forget and although I well and truly overpaid to get tickets that day I don't give a stuff!
At least you can still play golf. :(

AFL Club
Collingwood
Yes some great courses up my way... sadly off limits... :cry:
If you live close to a NSW golf course, then you can play.

1 April 2020
This morning we were informed that the Office of Sport – NSW Government had reconsidered their decision and now allows courses to re-open.
It has been recognised golf is a valid way for people to go outside and exercise.

AFL Club
West Coast
If you live close to a NSW golf course, then you can play.

1 April 2020
This morning we were informed that the Office of Sport – NSW Government had reconsidered their decision and now allows courses to re-open.
It has been recognised golf is a valid way for people to go outside and exercise.
It's almost worth it to go home and tell my wife I'm going to play a round of golf this weekend just to see the look on her face after being stuck at home with three monsters all week! Think I'll play it safe though... ;)