Opinion Questions For Rowsus

lappinitup

2006 AFL SuperCoach Winner
AFL Club
Carlton
The simple answer is yes, jump on them. You only need to "save" 2 trades across the whole season (or conversely, use no trades in the very last Round), so there's really no reason not to grab the Rookies with the best B/E's.
interesting Row.

Similar theory for me, however attacking different way.

Had king in my forwards bench, as was happy with the slow burn and hope for a nice few games around trade time. However with Sturt knocking up a ton on bench as emergency, think I will sack king and bring in a Mahoney type.

Take the points wherever I can! Short season and points are crucial. As trades aren’t as crucial, having one less playing rookie may not hurt as much. Especially if round 2 is in July - who knows what selection looks like then!

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
interesting Row.

Similar theory for me, however attacking different way.

Had king in my forwards bench, as was happy with the slow burn and hope for a nice few games around trade time. However with Sturt knocking up a ton on bench as emergency, think I will sack king and bring in a Mahoney type.

Take the points wherever I can! Short season and points are crucial. As trades aren’t as crucial, having one less playing rookie may not hurt as much. Especially if round 2 is in July - who knows what selection looks like then!
Hi lapp.
Totally agree with that move!
While dollars are nevessary, points are king!

AFL Club
West Coast
Hi Rowses

Hope your well mate. What's the best method to fortify your house ? And easiest diy self defence implement that can be made from household objects. Asking for a friend.

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hi Rowses

Hope your well mate. What's the best method to fortify your house ? And easiest diy self defence implement that can be made from household objects. Asking for a friend.
Hi ScoFree,
You don't need to fortify it. Just put up a sign:

"Person with Covid 19 inside"

and no one will come near your house!