Competitions SCS Premier League Darts- World Championships - Tuesday 27th December @10:00pm AEDT

Which tournament scoring system would you like for 2023?

• Keep current scoring system- Points accumulated throughout season

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not complaining, it adds to the challenge.

Agree the odds probably are against all of the top 4 make it through anyway, just gives me a bit more to think about with my next lot of picks. I'm not used to having so many progress at this stage of tournaments, usually my decisions are a lot simpler with my initial picks getting knocked out in early rounds. :)
Having been in the position of having more make it through at stages of previous tournaments, that’s the challenge, give away the wrong one and lose the bonus (if you are chasing that). Some people forego that, Professor did in the previous tournament (can’t recall exactly which nations he switched) and tso did in this tournament changing from MVG and Smith to Wright and Price.

The whole point of the slight tweaks through the previous tournaments to where we are now has been to create decisions.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
All 6 winners. Will be tough dumping 3.
I also picked 6, and in one of the other two matches I had picked the winner in Rd 1 but had to drop them due to the player limit. It's much easier when you don't have that many progress.

I honestly don't know who to choose, I think one QF match in particular where I selected both players (Noppert/DVD) is a coin flip and both are in great form, but there's other tough calls too. Will wait to see the scores I guess.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Thread title updated to reflect the beginning of Round 2 of the World Matchplay.
Any chance you can change the title again, I believe the next round starts 5AM tomorrow (you probably know better than me).

I think most people are following the deadlines well enough, but it is easy to forget, and this possibly helps.